Kelly & Canaan's Holiday Party 2013



  • Little Emerson & I.                                                  
  • Everly had a crush on this little boy at the party. She even got her first kiss under the mistletoe!

































  • Everly getting loved on by Kelly, Kacey and I. As you can see, Ev & I already put on our pjs because we were so worn out after the 13 hr. drive earlier that day!
  • Kacey tickles! 


I love these group of people so incredibly much, & many more that were there that night. Ev also really enjoys being the center of attention!


These fellas are so weird and in love. ^

                                                   \/ \/ MY BFFS /\ /\


The next day we all went to Poor Richards Cafe for lunch. 20+ table on a Sunday afternoon. Lots of kiddos. Yeah. It was fun.

These two little ladies make me tear up every time they're together. Their mama's go way back.



LOVE & MISS ALL YOU TEXAS FRIENDS.